"This turbo has flow capabilities ranging from 400 to 800 HP. Genuine Air Werks by Borg Warner, S300SX3 turbo charger with 63mm compressor wheel inducer. "aka 88/75, S363, S300SX3-63, S363SX & S363-SX3" Available with a undivided or twin scroll (divided) turbine housing. (select from menu & note picture for details) This turbo utilizes the BorgWarner / AirWerks "S" generation compressor wheel with Extended Tip Technology for the ultimate in aerodynamics, low RPM spool-up & high RPM horsepower output. Comparable in size to the T04Z, PT67 & GT37R.
NOTE:: This turbo is the Type B (90 degree comp outlet) with the T4 Undivided .88 A/R turbine housing by default & 90 degree charge pipe outlet, as seen in the picture.
::Compressor:: (cold side)
- Wheel: 63mm Inducer / 88 mm Exducer w/ Extended Tip Technology
- Housing: Large 4.00" ported anti-surge air inlet / 3.00" 90 degree charge pipe outlet
::Turbine:: (hot side)
- Wheel: 76.1mm Inducer / 68mm Exducer (Made of Inconel 713 for high-temperature operation)
- Housing: (T04) T4 Undivided / 3.00" V-band flange downpipe discharge (3.12" ID, 4.21" ID, use flange kit 3501 found on our site)
- A/R: .88 (default) Also Available in .91 divided & 1.00 divided A/R
- Oil Cooled
- Severe-Duty Journal Bearing System (rebuildable platform with service kit found on our site)
Note:: ALL of our BorgWarner & AirWerks turbochargers come Fully Balanced from the factory & have the Manufacturers 1 year (12 month) Warranty. These turbos are NOT the lower quality third party turbos that have been re-badged / re-named. They are 100% authentic BorgWarner / AirWerks turbos true & through.
The BorgWarner AirWerks S Series turbos aren't to be confused with the old T series turbos. These AirWerks units are carefully developed turbos for high performance applications. They are 20+ years more advanced than T turbos & are found on many of the top high performance street & race cars world wide. Direct-Fit interchange compatibility with T series turbos, the S series turbos spool much faster & yield more HP. Extremely durable, reliable, cost effective with superior performance & made in USA.
Extended Tip Technology (ETT)
Select BorgWarner AirWerks turbos employ BorgWarner "S" generation compressor wheels that incorporate extended tip technology. This compressor wheel design feature promotes greater airflow using low inertia wheel that performs like a wheel of greater size & mass. Extended tip technology enables the user to have faster spool-up at lower engine speeds, while providing the boost for the powerful top-end performance that turbocharger enthusiasts have come to desire."